Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Spending Warm Summer Days Indoors

In another life I think this dress would be sailing the ocean blue, stopping off for a party or two. Maybe it's the anchor buttons, or the capped sleeves that make this dress seem like it should be out in the water fighting pirates or something dangerously cool.
Yesterday I wore this when I went to the mall of GA with my brother and a friend to see Toy Story 3. It's strange how the story has aged with us older fans. The movie is definitely an emotional roller-coaster (like all Disney Pixar films); it'll jerk the tears right out of you. I loved it, but then again I'm a sucker for a good kids movie.Ugh. I'm trying really hard not to scratch my bug bites!

title: Ask by the Smiths
dress: Filipino department store
shoes: Maphisto (philippines)
necklace: Forever 21

2 comments:

C. Rhett Henry said...

The Smiths? Really?

Just kidding! I <3 the Smiths.

Sidewalk Chic said...

That dress is super cute. I really like that owl necklace.
I'll bring back the shorts soon...

:)