Saturday, July 31, 2010

Our Eyes Are Mirror Images

Blogging; I started for these reasons: I get bored and play dress up a lot, I come up with fantastic outfits and never wear them, & I love taking pictures. I need to get better at actually wearing my wardrobe creations. Today was a step forward. I wore this short (short!) Forever 21 skirt that I've been dying to wear. & I wore it at 9 in the morning. I thought it was questionable for morning wear but then at the thought of changing I said screw it.

Today, I saw Inception with one of my best friends. I heard mixed reviews. My sister loved it but my brother hated it. Currently I'm torn. It was a good movie, but I didn't like it. I side completely with my brother. The action scenes were very cool but the plot wasn't captivating the way I expected it to be. Maybe I was expecting too much from all the hype?

Anyway, today was a good day.




tank top, belt & skirt: forever 21
cardigan: old navy
shoes: target
headband: philippines
title: such great heights by postal service


1 comment:

C. Rhett Henry said...

Nice outfit. The Filipino headband is a nice touch.

And how on earth do you not enjoy Inception? Twas such a good film!